The Ahuja Medical Center, part of the University Hospitals network, is centered on family and patient care. The center offers state-of-the-art surgical, medical and emergency care services. The hospital is equipped with close to 600 beds in soundproofed rooms on seven floors. Inpatient, outpatient and emergency service is provided. The facility includes a medical office building, wireless and diagnostic technologies, amenities for patients and staff and gardens that emphasize integrated healing.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Major insurance providers are accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Affiliations: University Hospitals Network
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of beds: 600
- Type: General, Geriatric, Pediatric, Psychiatric, Rehabilitation, Trauma center, University, Veteran
- Features: Cafeteria
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery