Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
The Olive Garden in Beachwood is part of the national chain of Italian restaurants. It has a rustic Italian feel with an extensive menu of pasta, chicken, soups and salads. As with all locations, the Beachwood location provides unlimited bread sticks and salad, and has seasonal specials on the menu alongside the standard menu items that are available year-round. There is plenty of parking, and the restaurant's waiting list gives priority to parties in order of their arrival.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.olivegarden.com/menus/
- Specialties: Pasta and Italian specialties
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Olive Garden has raised $36 million for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society with its Pasta for Pennies program.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Bottomless pasta bowl, lasagna classico
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual