Cedar Road Synagogue
Cedar Road Synagogue is located minutes from Interstate 271 in Beachwood. This Jewish Synagogue was founded in 1899 and in this location for over 40 years. They are currently being led by Rabbi Zachary Truboff, who is from the Boston area.
The Cedar Road Synagogue offers many learning opportunities and is deeply involved in the community. The atmosphere is comfortable, warm and welcoming with a belief in identity, heritage with a strong foundation built for the future. Services are held 3 days a week on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Fax: 216-382-4237
- Hours: Shacharit: Mon - Fri, 7am; Sun, 9am. Mincha / Ma'ariv: Sun - Thurs, 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, seating and restrooms
- Founding Date: 01/01/1990
- What makes this community special?: The location
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Jewish - Orthodox
- Services: Study groups