The gas fire that burned at Sherri Park Apartments on Cedar Road March 29 could be seen for miles.
UPDATED: Gas Fire at Sherri Park is Out
The fire, which erupted after a landscaping vehicle hit a gas line, causing a leak, spread into all six floors of the south building.
Around 100 residents of the south building were evacuated to a nearby assisted living facility.
Read more here.
After the flames were out, we heard from a a man whose and a couple whose turtle was rescued by a big-hearted firefighter.