Everyone has at one point in their life used a dumb line on someone else, or had someone try one on them; or at least seriously contemplated using one, if they didn't have the nerve to do it.
So to help you out on this coming Valentine's Day we created a list of lines that are cute, funny, or downright wrong. Disclaimer: Patch is not responsible for any laughs or slaps that result from using these lines.
- "If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents."
- "Do you have a twin sister? Then you must be the most beautiful girl in the world!"
- "Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle."
- "Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes."
- "Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?"
- "I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?"
- "If this place was a meat market, you would be the prime rib."
- "If you were a booger I'd pick you first."
- "My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in."
What's your favorite line to use or the best one somebody used on you? Tell us in the comments! (Please, keep it clean, we'll be watching).