In October, there were 31 properties sold or transferred in Beachwood and more than 4,000 properties sold or transferred across the county in that same time.
The information in the searchable database above was provided by the Cuyahoga County Fiscal office. You can search by city, zip code or street address for properties sold or transferred during the month of October 2012. For the address, just type in the name of the street—you don’t need to include the suffix, direction or street number.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Mayor Merle Gorden's Pay Raise Read at Council Meeting
- Andrea Sneiderman Pleads Not Guilty for Third Time
- Would You Give Beachwood Mayor Merle Gorden a Raise?
- Armond Budish Resigns from House Democratic Leader Post
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Trying to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter