Hurricane Sandy has pummeled the East Coast, and its massive impact has reached as far as Northeast Ohio.
The storm has brought high winds to the area, knocking out power to many and causing huge waves on Lake Erie.
Click the links below for the latest on the storm, and be sure to click here for information on how you can help East Coast victims.
- LOOK: Hurricane Sandy's Local Damage
- UPDATE: Hurricane Sandy High Wind Warning Shortened in NEO
- UPDATE: Most Beachwood Power Outages Repaired
- Hurricane Sandy: How East Coast Patches Are Covering the Storm
- UPDATED Hurricane Sandy Causes Cancellation of All Cleveland Hopkins' Flights Until Noon Tuesday
- Hurricane Sandy: How Long Will Food Last in the Fridge if You Lose Power?
- Beachwood Trick-or-Treat Rescheduled
- Beachwood, Agnon Schools Closed Tuesday
See More on Patch
- Drunken Driving Checkpoint in Portage County Saturday Night
- Beachwood Fire Fighters Practice Rope Rescue at Lake View Cemetery
- Firefighters Train At Lake View Cemetery Dam For Unusual Rescue Situations
- Authorities Looking For Young Fugitive Wanted In Shooting
- Water Main Break Could Mean Discolored Water in Beachwood
Most Popular articles
- Would You Give Beachwood Mayor Merle Gorden a Raise?
- Middle Schooler Harassed, Woman Hurt in I-271 Crash: Police Blotter
- Teaching A 5-Year-Old To Steal Lipstick, Skater Versus Car: Police Blotter
- Quaint Screened Porch, Huge His and Hers Closets: Beachwood Condo for Sale
- Laptop, iPods Taken From Unlocked Cars: Police Blotter