Bond was set at $250,000 Thursday afternoon for Scott A. Smith, who was arrested Saturday after allegedly bringing a loaded gun, ammunition and four knives to a late-night showing of The Dark Knight Rises at Regal Cinema in Crocker Park.
Smith is facing 21 charges: 19 third-degree felony charges for having weapons under disability, one misdemeanor concealed carry violation for the four knives and one fourth-degree felony concealed carry violation for the loaded gun.
His next hearing is Aug. 14.
If Smith posts bond, he was also ordered by Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas judge Robert C. McClelland to stay away from Regal Cinema, Crocker Park and The Promenade, all property owned by Crocker Park owner Stark Enterprises.
More updates to come.
The latest from the Regal Cinema weapons case:
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Would You Give Beachwood Mayor Merle Gorden a Raise?
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Trying to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Baby Clothes, Designer Shirts and Sunglasses: Retail Theft in Beachwood
- Quaint Screened Porch, Huge His and Hers Closets: Beachwood Condo for Sale
- Authorities Looking for Fugitive Wanted for Murder During Dice Game